Thank you for your interest in University Hospitals Birmingham. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that at this time we are moving to a new recruitment system. Whilst we roll this out, not all vacancies will be listed on the Trust website, so we therefore recommend that you view all our vacancies on the NHS Jobs website at the current time.
If you have made an application, then your summary and details of next steps may be available on the current NHS Jobs service, or on this service (using the login link above).
If you cannot find your application on one, please try the other. We apologise for any inconvenience whilst we transition to a new service. The new service will give you more visibility and control of your application, and allow you to move through the hiring process faster, so we will try to complete this process as soon as possible!
Once you’ve registered and logged in on this new service, you’ll be able to:
- View the status of any completed applications.
- Create alerts for new jobs.
- View all emails we have sent you.
- Schedule interviews.
- Update your personal information.
If you are successful and offered a position, you can also use this service to:
- Complete all your pre-employment checks documentation
- View the current status of all your pre-employment checks
- Review your offer letter, contract and confirmation letters
- Access onboarding and induction details
- Complete onboarding and induction forms
Visit the Help Centre if you have questions or encounter technical difficulties navigating the site.